2.27.2012

Alice in Wonderland

I am SO happy Spring is on the way.  This post is very fitting for Spring.  I would love to get into Party Planning on the side.  If I could have my dream job it would be to decorate/design homes, party plan and wedding plan.  Too bad I can't stay busy enough with all of that!  

I have always loved the idea of an Alice in Wonderland party.  For kids of course.  This is when I kind of want kids.  KIND OF.  I like the idea of having parties for them, and doing neat things for their school parties, dressing them, you know, the FUN stuff.  Until then,  here is a little sneak peek into what I would throw for the ultimate Alice in Wonderland party ...



Tea Pots of course ...
 Paper Lanterns and Poofs ...


Blue Chandelier outside ...

Photo Props ...


Alice Goodie Bags!


Grass Name Cards ...


 So spot on ... and simple!


 LOVE the Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Photo Sesh ...


 Too Cute ...


 Flamingos for Yard Art ...

Alice's Chair


These might be my favorite ...


Flower Arrangements in Tea Cups ...


Croquet anyone?


Drink Me Punch ...


These are so cute ...




No comments:

Post a Comment