7.04.2011

coming home

three years ago when i graduated college i knew exactly what was next for me. so many people assumed that i was moving to la or new york to start the next chapter of my life.  i knew where i wanted to be, and that was home, in marshall, texas.   i planned on moving home to start my career as an interior designer. i never had a doubt in my mind that i wouldn't be able to support myself and stay busy.  i even sold my two door convertible to get an suv that would support my profession of hauling around samples!  as of now i am working in the oil industry.  and missing interior design every day.  that is why i plan on making this blog an outlet for my real passion, interior design.  marshall is a very small town and alot of people expect you to prove yourself.  there are a handful of fabulous designers in marshall ... competition is tough!  but maybe this channel will be a way for me to get out there :) i hope! 

here is a copy of my business cards that i pass out like a nut ....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you are blogging more :-) Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete